- Business Banking Center
- Treasury Management
- Savings & Money Markets
- Loans, Lines of Credit & SBA
- Business Library
- Credit Cards
- Merchant Services
- Investing & Insurance
- Institutional Trust Solutions
- Employee Benefit Programs
Change is a fact of life in the payment industry. Products, services and regulations are constantly changing. Software-based processing solutions have to keep up with the increasing pace of technology and regulation. This is an expensive and labor intensive process.
What if you could take the intelligence off the desktops and locate it in a central place. Imagine all of those updates and service packs and hotfixes being done behind-the-scenes. No downloading updates or running installation disks. What if you could use that time to do something important – like running your business!
Now think about what it would be like to no longer have to worry about the security of cardholder information stored in a database on your system. What if that data could be maintained for you in a secure environment that meets all card association mandates, while still having access to transaction and customer information?
You don’t have to imagine any more. Merchant Services offers a secure, flexible, and easy to maintain Virtual Terminal for merchants to process non card-present transactions.Features
- Real-time authorization or batch entry modes
- “At-a-Glance” summary provides a snapshot of your Virtual Terminal activity, including alerts to manage risk and help qualify for the optimal processing costs
- Intelligent Commercial, Business, and Purchasing Card Level II support to identify only those cards that require extra data for optimal pricing
- Ability to create custom reports
- Ability to create customer records for easy transaction input and consolidated record of activity
- Transaction find tool
- Import/Export transactions
- Internet commerce indicators supported
- Multi-merchant capability
- Level 3 data processing supported
- Ability to create unlimited user accounts and establish individual permissions
- Password rules and requirements are enforced to meet card association mandates
- Cardholder information is stored securely off-site
- Account number truncation on receipts and reports
- Complete Address Verification Service (AVS) with ability to place transactions on hold automatically depending on AVS response
- Complete card verification value support with ability to place transactions on hold automatically based on verification result
- Risk management alerts
- Virtual Terminal requires a web browser and an Internet connection. There are no hardware or system requirements.
- Log-on to Virtual Terminal is instantly networked from any workstation with a browser and an Internet connection.
- Virtual Terminal is mobile. Whether in the next cubicle or the next state, users can process transactions with flexibility and ease.
- Card-present swipe module is available as an option.
- Blackberry and other mobile phone applications available as an option
We look forward to putting our unique combination of service and expertise to work for you.
Visit or contact the Merchant Service Representative in your area to discuss your needs.