- Business Banking Center
- Treasury Management
- Reconcilement Services
- Disbursement Services
- Payroll Services
- Sweep Account Services
- Collection Services
- Fraud Defense Services
- Savings & Money Markets
- Credit Cards
- Investing & Insurance
- Institutional Trust Solutions
- Employee Benefit Programs
- International Banking
- Government Banking
Imaging Services1 offer an efficient, easy-to-use, money-saving solution for check retrieval and archival needs. Images of bank statements, checks, deposit slips, items deposited and returned items for each statement period may be provided via CD-ROM or DVD.
- Convenient – Imaging allows you to easily store and search for paid checks and deposits.
- Cost-effective – Imaging eliminates the need to store hard copies of checks, processed deposit slips and bank statements.
- Secure – Images are stored on one-write CD-ROM/DVD that cannot be altered.
- Efficient – High-quality digitized images are clearer than microfilm or faxed images and can be accessed quickly.
- Flexible – Companies with multiple locations and divisions have options for receiving individual or consolidated CD-ROMs and DVDs.
HOW IT WORKS
Your check, deposit slip, items deposited and return item images are scanned and stored.
At the end of your statement cycle, these images are saved to CD-ROM or DVD.
Bank statements are provided in text and PDF.
The CD-ROM or DVD is delivered within 10 business days of the statement cutoff.
Each CD-ROM holds up to 25,000 images – front and back. Additional storage options, such as DVDs, are available if the 25,000 images are exceeded.
Consolidated CD-ROM or DVD service can be provided for companies with multiple locations or divisions. The parent company will receive a consolidated CD-ROM or DVD that contains check, deposit slip and bank statement images for every account. Each location receives a CD-ROM or DVD for its accounts.
You may locate a specific check by account number, check number, amount paid, date or sequence number, as well as search a range of check amounts to review checks for signature compliance.
While viewing images, you can zoom in and out or rotate for better visibility.
Check images can be copied and pasted into correspondent letters.
You can print check images, front and back, along with the index information.
Files can be exported for account reconciliation purposes.