- Business Banking Center
- Treasury Management
- Reconcilement Services
- Disbursement Services
- Payroll Services
- Sweep Account Services
- Collection Services
- Fraud Defense Services
- Savings & Money Markets
- Credit Cards
- Investing & Insurance
- Institutional Trust Solutions
- Employee Benefit Programs
- International Banking
- Government Banking
Zero Balance Account
A Zero Balance Account provides efficient, centralized use of available funds for investment or debt reduction purposes by maintaining account(s) at either a zero balance or other predetermined minimum balance.
Increases control while segregating disbursements and deposits
Reduces idle balances and minimizes risk of overdrafts
- Eliminates forecasting and funding guesswork
Pools funds for investment or debt reduction
Enhances account and audit control
Improves control of deposits and/or checks
Offset account charges with compensating balances
HOW IT WORKS
- All funds are maintained in the master account.
- Single or multiple subsidiary account(s) link to your master account.
- Detailed monthly statements are provided for the master and Zero Balance Account(s).
- At the end of the business day, entries are automatically generated, offsetting the deposit or check activity with its designated master account.
- Offsets can be either a netting of deposits and checks or an exact offset of deposits and/or checks.
- An unlimited number of subsidiary accounts are available.